Strengthening Your Pelvic Floor Post Childbirth
- January 28, 2020
- by Melissa Lawrence
This is a sponsored post.
Hi there, mamas. So you’re walking down the street and feel a sneeze coming along. You stop and grab a Kleenex out of your pocket. Nope. Instead, you cross your legs and squeeze hard. And when you don’t perform this public gymnastics act quickly or effectively enough? Watery discharge. Yup, pelvic pressure and weakness after birth can really affect our comfort in performing everyday activities.
Enter below to win a Perifit!
Any mom who’s given birth has been there and I’ve often wondered whether my weak pelvic floor muscles result from multiple pregnancies and five vaginal births in short order. Simply put, your vagina after giving birth is not the same as before, nor is your pelvic floor.
How to Strengthen Pelvic Floor Postpartum
Like most moms, I’m so busy that I haven’t even had the time to think about doing pelvic floor exercises, though it’s clear from my on-the-street maneuvers that I need them. Several months ago, Perifit approached me about doing a promotion of their technology-based device and I am so glad they did.
This nifty, pretty device pairs with an app to motivate you to complete just five minutes a day of entertaining exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor postpartum. I’ve been using the device — which is FDA approved, designed and recommended by doctors and used by over 1000 physiotherapists worldwide — for about a month now and have noticed a real difference. I have less discharge and less of a need to wear a panty liner daily. Nice!
How does Perifit work and why is such a great option for moms?
Historically, Kegel exercises are tedious and therefore few women remember to do them. Perifit makes Kegel exercises fun. The device fits easily and comfortably into any woman, and pairs seamlessly via bluetooth with an app offering a selection of games. When you’ve mastered one game (and those who are competitive like me will be motivated to win), another crops up. Suddenly, doing five minutes of Kegel exercises daily has become fun and easy.
Here are some of the other benefits and features of Perifit’s Kegel exercises:
- It’s covered with premium-grade silicon, hypoallergenic, and BPA and phthalate-free. Its anatomical, fits-all design is comfortable for all bodies, and its seamless shape is waterproof and easy to use
- It reduces incontinence, permanently eliminating the need to wear pads — love that!
- It will help you reconnect to your partner and enhance confidence in the bedroom.
- It’s designed to help women quickly recover from childbirth and surgery.
- It helps women regain core strength and bladder control.
Taking care of yourself as a busy mom is never simple nor easy and always requires a certain degree of discipline, perseverance and a slice of time. But when it comes to your pelvic floor, we moms now have an entertaining and efficient solution.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
This is a sponsored post. CloudMom received monetary compensation for this post. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are my own.