5 Best Double Strollers of 2023
- April 1, 2022
- by Melissa Lawrence
Hi there, moms and dads! Being a mama of six, I feel like the guru of double strollers. As I recommend in my general guide to choosing a stroller, a double stroller is a sound economic choice if you are planning on having two (or more) kids fairly close in age. Here are my five top picks for double strollers:
1. Baby Jogger City GT2 All-Terrain Double Stroller
- Durability: durable frame, forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension, supports up to 50 pounds
- Maneuverability: offers a smooth ride on all terrains, adjustable handlebar, parking brake, and easy one-hand fold
- Style: sleek, modern, dark design; large storage basket; generous canopies
- Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I made a video review and demo of a previous version of this Baby Jogger City stroller, and continue to be impressed by the updated stroller. The design is sleeker and more eye-catching than ever, while maintaining such features as the ease of collapsing the stroller and the adjustable handlebar, which is useful for passing to your partner. It boasts Forever Air tires suited for any terrain, peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closure, and an extra-large storage basket. You can adapt this stroller with an infant car seat, or customize it with a variety of accessories.
2. Delta City Street LX Side-by-Side Stroller
- Durability: lightweight plastic construction, supports up to 35 pounds
- Maneuverability: suitable for walks on everyday terrain, easy to push and steer
- Style: basic design, one parent cupholder, two hanging storage bags, fixed handlebar
- Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Not to be confused with airlines or viruses, Delta makes one of the best value strollers on the market! This is an umbrella stroller, weighing in at a feather-like 18 pounds. Reviewers love it for the ease of maneuvering the stroller, especially while on vacation. It sports two large storage bags for your and your baby’s trinkets, though you should keep in mind that its handlebars are not adjustable.
3. Graco Ready2Grow LX 2.0 Double Stroller
- Durability: largely plastic but sturdy frame, lasts from infant up to 50 pounds
- Maneuverability: suitable for everyday terrain; easy to collapse; a little on the heavier side
- Style: sleek, modern design; large storage basket; cupholder and belly bar; includes two stroller seats, a bench seat, and a standing platform
- Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is another good-value stroller, coming this time from Graco, that is among the most popular double strollers on Amazon. It’s easy to see why. This stroller folds like a single stroller for ease of use and offers two seating positions, forward and rear-facing. Most significantly, though, it features a bench seat and standing platform, so that you can continue to use it as your kids get older.
4. Britax B-Lively Double Stroller
- Durability: durable frame, supports birth up to 50 pounds
- Maneuverability: suitable for all terrains; parking brake; self-standing quick fold; adjustable handlebar
- Style: sleek, dark design; extra-large storage basket; 6 pockets; independent infinite reclining seats; ventilated canopies
- Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Another side-by-side stroller! (You might be starting to notice a theme here.) This stroller is particularly well-designed for taking walks across varied terrains, thanks to its suspension and parking brake. Although it has relatively limited options for child trays and car seat adapters, parents love the ease of collapsing it and the quality of the build.
5. Zoe Twin+ Stroller
- Durability: durable, lightweight aluminum frame; supports up to 45 pounds; can expand to three or four seats
- Maneuverability: easy to push, tall handlebar, easy to collapse
- Style: 4-panel canopy, deep recline seat, color-matching padded harness strap covers, double belly bar
- Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We conclude with an interesting stroller. This one is called “twin plus” because it has the handy feature of being adaptable into a triple or quad stroller. Having had six babies myself, I wish I had had the Zoe Twin+! Do note that this stroller does not support car seats, so it’s maybe not the best idea for a newborn. Still, reviewers love the quality, the back flap that opens for airflow, the window, and best of all, the lightweight frame that adds up to just 19 pounds.