Warrior 3 Pose
- August 17, 2016
- by Melissa Lawrence
The Warrior 3 pose, called “Virabhadrasana III” in Sanskrit, is named after the mythological Hindu warrior Virabhadra. A powerful incarnation of the god Shiva, Virabhadrasana is depicted with a thousand heads, a thousand arms, and a thousand flaming eyes.
Here are the benefits of the Warrior 3 pose: strengthens the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, ankles and back; tones and strengthens the abdominal muscles; improves balance and posture.
To vary this pose, you can stretch your arms out front, which is even more challenging. Too challenging for me on the beach!
Onzie clothes provide the easy comfort you need for a busy life that involves gym, errands and kids. I love the comfort of this pant and bra. The bright color of the bra can’t be beat and would look great on anyone!
Thanks so much for reading and don’t forget to enter our giveaway below!
Prize: One (1) $100 Onzie gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.