Schedule Template for Babies at 12 Months to 18 Months
By the time your baby reaches 12 months to 18 months of age, you hopefully will find that he or she has fallen into a more consistent schedule. Hopefully he or she is sleeping throughout the night and eating solids on a regular basis. Very often this is NOT the case, so don’t worry if your daily life doesn’t look like this. The idea behind this schedule or guideline is to develop a routine so that you ensure your baby is eating and sleeping enough.
- 7 a.m. – milk feeding after baby wakes up
- 7:30 a.m. – solids breakfast after milk feeding – wait 20 minutes if your baby isn’t hungry for solids after the milk feeding
- 9:30-11 a.m. – morning nap
- 11 a.m. – milk feeding after baby wakes up
- 11:30 a.m. – solids lunch
- 2 p.m. – afternoon nap
- 3:30 p.m. – milk feeding
- 5 p.m. – solids dinner — try not to give them milk first and save that for last so that your baby has this nice “night time milk” from breast or bottle
- 6:30 p.m. – final milk feeding
- 7 p.m. – bedtime
So there you have it! Hope this schedule is helpful to you!