Hello everybody! Today (January 16) we are celebrating Annaliese’s 8th birthday. Last week we had a small get together for her with some of her friends from school. Thinking about how to celebrate an 8 year old’s birthday, I was short on ideas. A fun chocolate shop around the corner from her school solved the dilemma. The girls molded and designed their own chocolate treats during a two hour party, during which I got the chance to sit and catch up with some mamas (with some wine and cheese!). Annaliese was thrilled.
Got any birthday party games for 8 year olds to share? Pls comment below!
I’m so proud of my little girl. She’s calm, confident, happy and determined. She knows herself and stands up for what she thinks is right. She’s kind and big hearted, and a great big sister. Can’t believe this 5.5 pounder is now a tall, funny 8 year old.
Here’s the cake which Annaliese wanted to be green. Annaliese goes her own way. Love that.Tell me about your latest birthday celebration or share some birthday party ideas in the comments. I’m always on the lookout for more.
Thanks so much for reading and see you next time at CloudMom.
Prize: One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 23, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.