Hello everyone. Our summer adventures continued this week as we headed to Paris with the kids. First stop, the Louvre museum. We saw some old treasures and marveled at the beauty of the building itself.
Next up, the famous Cafe de Flore. Yummy bread, cheese and my favorite, lemon tart.
The kids loved the Luxembourg gardens, a Paris must-see, especially the gardens and Carousel.
And with a friend’s child lined up to babysit, Marc and I escaped to one couple’s meal, which included this delicious filet of sole with lemon, butter sauce.
We’re feeling so happy to be here and experience all the culture has to offer. If you have any ideas about what to do in Paris, please weigh in below!
Hope all of you are doing great and thanks so much for following.
Prize: One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.