Hello everyone and welcome back to our weekly wrap up post! As I’ve been on the road this week traveling from Spain to France, I am a little bit behind so apologies for that! You can expect my Tuesday video tomorrow (on Wednesday) and my Wednesday fashion post on Thursday … I’ll use the summertime excuse.
Barcelona’s beach is lined with lovely places to eat all of which boast amazing views of the Mediterranean and fresh fish. The one we chose –Barceloneta — offers a festive atmosphere and a lovely terrace overlooking the marina.
All this made for an unforgettable evening. Although the girls were weary of the lobster tank, they loved their sole with butter sauce. The freedom of being able to pour their own chocolate sauce on their profiteroles won’t be forgotten.
We had sampled a few of Barcelona’s restaurants on the beach and this one was by far our favorite. If you plan to visit Barcelona, please add Barceloneta to your list.
Prize: One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.