Hello everyone from Paris, where we’ve come for a stint to visit with old friends. The girls are enjoying some Daddy time. Among things for kids to do in Paris, we greatly enjoyed the Luxembourg Gardens, the Conciergerie which hosts a new museum on the French revolution with a super visual application for kids, and Sainte Chapelle. I’ll be writing about these fun places to take kids in Paris in future blogs. For today, some spontaneous shots that made us chuckle.
Enter our weekly gift card giveaway below!
Walking through the streets of Paris, the girls mistakenly strode over a vent and lo and behold, a pose reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe in the Seven Year Itch! They marveled at the juxtaposition of their own photo with this Hollywood legend. They had so much fun! (Forgive the band-aid on Marielle’s nose, she took a bad fall and I’m trying to keep the scabs away from the strong summer sun!)
The Seven Year Itch Pose
Sisters in crime. Thanks so much for reading and don’t forget to enter our giveaway.
Prize: One (1) $25 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, August 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.