Hello everyone from Spain. We’re settling in, delighting in Iberian ham and succulent watermelon, missing Daddy and trying out some new hairstyles!
I’m hardly an expert when it comes to braided hairstyles for little girls. Sure, I know how to do a loose French braid, and I can braid down from a a ponytail. But when it comes to really cute braided hairstyles, I’m at a loss.
Little Girl Braid Styles
On Friday, the girls went around the corner to a wonderful peluquería and after a relaxing shampoo and much-needed trim, they had their hair braided. Check out the happy results.Beckett was happy with his new look, too.Change invigorates. It makes the world seem new and rids us of the monotony of our every day. In whatever way you can muster, try to introduce something new and different in your family this week. Whether it be a new dish, a new show or movie, or a new hairstyle. Go for something different! You’ll be glad you did.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to enter our giveaway to win a $25 gift card!
Prize: One (1) $25 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, June 26, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.