Hello all and welcome back to our Weekly Wrap Up. This week I’m featuring some creative cake and cookie designs from one of NYC’s best bakers, Nadine’s Cakes and Confections. Nadine is a fellow mom at my boys’ school and a work-out buddy. Check out her talent for creating imaginative delectable treats.
Nadine has created custom soccer cakes for my sons’ birthdays and Frozen cakes for my girls. Although too pretty to cut, this Frozen cake included alternating layers of moist chocolate and lemon-vanilla.
Life for us moms comes riddled with stress-inducing puzzles. Your kids push back on homework, chores and vegetables and bedtimes. One area where disagreements lie low is desserts! If you’re having a particularly tricky day with your kids, consider throwing in a new, fun dessert that you can enjoy together. And if you live in NYC and are planning an important party, consider Nadine’s creative cakes and cookies. You’ll marvel at their beauty, originality and taste.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to enter our giveaway to win a $25 gift card!
Wishing you a happy week and stay tuned for some more fun content,
Prize: One (1) $25 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, June 19, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.