1. Well, with Halloween behind us you might be on a sweets detox. But just in case you’re not, these yummy cupcakes caught my eye. A cupcake version of the classic black & white cookie, my favorite. You can simplify this recipe even more by baking simple cupcakes and pairing cheesecake frosting with chocolate frosting.
2. Pregnancy is the perfect opportunity for DIY in my view because you don’t want to spend a lot on items you might only wear for a short while. Meanwhile, you can really get creative with dressing your growing belly in fun ways. I love this DIY tunic from Elsie at A Beautiful Mess. It’s such a classic and can be paired with leggings or skinny jeans for a light and airy look. Sophisticated yet casual, perfect for day or night, and only takes 10 minutes!
3. Take advantage of the fall for a cute baby photo shoot like the one below! The weather is perfect, so you don’t have to worry about it being too hot or too cold out for your little ones, and by plopping them down in a pile of leaves, they’ll be busy and happy while you snap away. Love how this little guy is dressed in brown camouflage and football pants to match his environment. Adorable! Just make sure your tot doesn’t swallow any leaves!
4. I fall in love with anything that recalls those crispy leaves I grew up stomping on during the Fall. Here’s a very simple template for a cupcake decoration that anyone can easily follow. How cute are these to pop into a cupcake, cake or pie to add a little dash of fall color? And so easypeasy! I think you could even pop these into candles and use to decorate your fall dinner table.
5. This top looks so soft I just want to dive into it, and how pretty to match it with simple earrings and comfy jeans. I love fall fashions that say “go about your life and be cozy and comfy,” which is exactly what we should all do, especially when pregnant!
6. We all tend to scurry around getting to and fro and making sure we plow through all the practical milestones of the day. But sometimes the best thing to do is just stop in your tracks and look around. Let’s make a pact to take just a few minutes to do this, and I bet we’ll both see something beautiful that will uplift our spirits for the whole day.
Hope that you’re happily post-Halloween and not too weary-eyed from the costume finding, candy overload, parties and trick-or-treating. I’ll be back with some other delectable goodies next week. Have a fabulous weekend. Love, Melissa
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.