- “Cookies for breakfast!” – Said NO mom EVER!! I’ll guess I’ll make an exception for this yummy, kid-friendly gluten-free breakfast recipe of homemade cookie crisps.
2. Loving these Fall fashion favorites for moms complete with cream tones and orange-scented candles. I’m ready to start smelling and tasting everything pumpkin!
- Recycle your cereal boxes by creating a spooky haunted house with this simple DIY Halloween craft for kids. It even lights-up — fancy, huh?! Happy crafting!
- Beyond Yoga has launched a maternity collection with these chic yet comfy “Hug The Belly” black yoga pants. Makes me wish I were pregnant again!
5. We had an out of the ordinary week here as I followed Marc to London and got to walk the streets and look at beautiful buildings, see a few cherished old friends, and have a few beers with my sweetie at the local pub. I missed the kids terribly but it was so amazing to have this time with my beloved hubs…
Hope to see you next Friday! Have a great weekend! XoXo M
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.