How to Dress Professionally
It isn’t weird that many women these days are asking themselves “what does it mean to dress professionally?” The black suits and white rights of the olden days have given way to more casual attire when it comes to dressing for work. Yet jeans still don’t pass muster in many contexts. If you want to look hop and fun for a business meeting, what can you wear?
Professional Attire for Women
Let me be honest: I don’t spend most of my days dressed as a stylish business professional. I’m usually clad in yoga pants and a hoodie or turtleneck sweater, comfy and cozy in front of my computer or running kids around town. A recent business meeting for CloudMom required something a bit snazzier though so here’s white I chose.
A white Zara long 60’s style jacket, tapered gap dress pants and my DSW silver heeled boots. I felt serious, conservative and just snazzy enough and I think (hope!) that the meeting went a-okay.
What do you wear for a business-type meeting? Weigh in below and enter our giveaway for a $25 gift card!
Prize: One (1) $25 Gap card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, May 21, 2018, at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.