Hello, dearies! Another busy week, another Friday Finds! This week my family and I found a roasted Brussels sprouts recipe (that looks delish!), a beautiful crochet garland, Wee You Things blocks, and Zig Zag City Guides! Come explore with us!
1. If you’re looking for a set of stacking blocks to help your baby improve their hand-eye coordination, these are perfect! These versatile blocks allow your baby to create any stackable characters they want, or even use the blocks to solve one of the puzzles that comes in the package. So cute, and modern and stylish too!
2. Joanna wasn’t kidding–these DO look like the best Brussels sprouts you could ever have! Not only do these Thai-infused roasted Brussels sprouts look delicious, they also seem pretty easy to make. This is a perfect recipe for the mom on the go and fits in perfectly with my New Year’s resolution to eat healthier.
3. I love the simplicity and serenity of this nursery. The pop of the green curtains gives the room all the color that it needs, and that crochet garland is adorable! If you change the shapes on the crochet garland, this could even be a cute gender-neutral nursery. One key element here is the day bed, which is so perfect for reading stories and can later on become a toddler bed!
4. This outfit is just so sunny and bright, and the accessories are perfect! Pair a tunic with your favorite jeans, comfy shoes, and unique accessories, and you just can’t go wrong–especially with animal-shape necklaces like these!
5. Whether or not you are actually taking a family trip to Paris, this map can teach your little travelers or wanna-be travelers all about the cool things that the City of Lights has to offer. Main characters Zig and Zag “guide” your children through the city with 30 cards of facts, and it’s très cute! Look for cute guides to other cities as well and you’ll expand your kids horizons right from home.
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.