Party outfit ideas can prove hard to come by, especially when you’re a mom of young kids. Put me in anything satin or silk and the food-filled hands of a little one will leave their mark within seconds.
Looking around a few weeks ago for what to wear for Thanksgiving, I spotted this embroidered Zara dress online and took the plunge. I’ve worn it twice since and the compliments flowed in: “Where did you get that?” friends have asked. Or they’ve commented: “Zara — no way!” The dress feels fun, different, a wee-bit fancy and fully stain-proof.
Stain proof means Here I am outside of the restaurant where we dined on Thanksgiving with Marc’s mom in my new dress, which I matched with over-the-knee Stuart Weitzman black suede boots.This variation on the “little black dress” is different enough to be fun, sexy enough to make a mama feel good, yet still appropriate due to the high neck and long sleeves. Looking at these pics, I can’t wait to wear this fun dress again.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and don’t forget to enter out giveaway to win a $25 gift certificate to Zara.
Prize: One (1) $25 Zara gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.