Going out to eat with children can be a tough task, but it’s doable, especially if you choose fun restaurants for kids. I have five rambunctious little ones, so if I can do it, you certainly can!
I’ve learned a few things through trial and LOTS of error that I want to pass along. In our family, we always choose a kid-friendly restaurant, and then we try to remember to do these five things:
- Stagger seating of adults and kids.
- Bring props, small activities and toys to entertain the children until the food arrives.
- Befriend the wait staff. And leave a big tip!
- Let your kids order themselves.
- No food battles over eating healthy.
You might also like:
- Eating Out With Kids: Can You Bring a Newborn?
- Eating Out With Kids: The Importance of Family Meals
- Eating Out With Kids: Planning Ahead for Success
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo