Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, can you believe it?? I absolutely LOVE Valentine’s Day.
Every year I’m so thankful to spend it with my five wonderful kids and my amazing hubby, Marc, and this year is no different. What better way to spend the day with the kids than making adorable Valentine’s Day crafts? These easy crafts for kids will have you spreading the love all of February!
1. Butterfly Valentine’s Day Cards: I love these adorable cards because not only can they hold Valentine’s Day poems or other sweet nothings, but your kids will have fun making them and adding a lollipop to really complete the craft. Perfect for handing out to your child’s classmates!
2. Valentine’s Day Garland: For those of us who wear our hearts on a string… Not only is this a fun craft for the kids, but it adds a nice touch to any home. And for people who are just like me and aren’t into complicated DIY crafts, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make these!
3. Foam Photo Frame: This Valentine’s Day idea will serve as a keepsake for years to come! Keep your most precious family memories preserved in this beautiful photo frame, made special for you by your kids. I think I would add a magnet and stick it on our fridge so I can see it every morning when I’m making my coffee!
4. Valentine’s Day Tic-Tac-Toe: This easy-to-make game with have your kids entertained for hours! Substitute the bean-filled hearts with heart-shaped chocolates or other game pieces for easy personalized twist.
5. Crayon Cards: Looking for a way to recycle those old bits of crayon kicking around the house? Melt them down into easy and fun Valentine’s Day cards, perfect for your children’s classmates!
I hope you have all enjoyed this post! Looking for even more ideas for Valentine’s Day? Don’t forget to check out my Valentine’s Day craft ideas from last year for more activities for kids!