If you’re considering a family vacation in Spain, include the Costa Brava. I’ve written about this precious part of the world before here. Full of history, lovely beaches, wonderful food and wine, and deep views of the sea, the Costa Brava is the perfect place to take a break from museum tours, trains and city life.
The Costa Brava hosts many family resorts, including the one we visited called Giverola. Giverola’s beach offerings include multiple pools and this water slide that kept my girls occupied for the entire day!
Here’s the view of the sea from the pool.
And from the restaurant, which includes a terrace with a fresh sea breeze.
Up against the sea of the Costa Brava are the rough mountains that give this area its unique name: “Costa Brava” means “wild coast” or “rough coast.”
A city girl enjoying the sea ….
And her little sister …
Giverola offers a host of activities: in addition to swimming in the ocean or pool, you can play tennis, ping-pong or listen to live music.
Sending a big hug from Spain and don’t forget to enter our weekly wrap up!
See you next week for some fun content and don’t miss out on our first Facebook Live post!
Prize: One (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, July 16, 2018, at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.