Hi there everyone and thanks for coming back for another fashion post. Today I’m featuring my final look of the winter season. This Ann Taylor green and black dress with vertical stripes caught my eye in a promotional email. The price was right, and I took the plunge. I wore it to a parents event and one mom asked if it was Pucci. Love that!I don’t consider myself a green person. I usually opt for black, brown or blue. But it’s fun to switch it up sometimes.
This dress worked well with the wide belt I bought in Paris last summer, which has become a recent staple of mine. I normally find belts hard to wear, but this one works well with many dresses and adds a touch of dressiness to the look. On the bottom, simple black tights and booties with gold-studded tips. You’ve seen them before. Ok, so I’m not Imelda Marcos (are you all old enough to understand that joke?).Here’s the dress form the back. Simple, comfortable and elegant .. plus just a wee bit different.What was your favorite winter look? Describe it below and enter to win a $50 Ann Taylor gift card. Thanks for reading and see you back soon.
Ann Taylor Giveaway
Prize: One (1) $50 Ann Taylor gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended