*Giveaway is over.
This video and GIVEAWAY are paid promotions by Noodle. You should check out their super helpful Preschool Search Tool. Thanks Noodle for supporting CloudMom!
Hi everybody, Melissa here. Shooting a video today from newly-painted, pink studio – yup, with the girls now sleeping in my “studio”, we went pink and they are so excited!!
Ok so today, I’m talking about how to find the right preschool program for your child. Studies show that early education plays a key role in a child’s intellectual and social development. Also, preschool education will be your child’s first experience of formal schooling, and you want to get it right!
In this video, I’m going to walk you guys through a list of factors that will help you sift through the myriad of early education options out there.
Before I get to my ten tips, I want to mention a cool resource that can really help in searching for schools: Noodle. Noodle offers a searchable database of preschool options. With nearly 200,000 day cares, preschools, and pre-K programs, Noodle serves up all the possibilities. And it helps you to choose among them because it does the searching for you. Insert your criteria, and NOODLE serves up good choices that will help narrow your choice and lead you to the right decision for your family.
OK, so with that said, in today’s video I’m laying out 10 criterion you should consider when it comes to early learning centers and preschool curriculum – and these are all criterion you can input in Noodle!! Just to give you a sense, here are the first three I mention (click over to my video for the others).
1. Program type – Half day? Full day?
2. Special scheduling – do you need early drop off or extended stay?
3. Teaching philosophy – Play-based, Montessori, co-op, or teacher-led?
I hope these criteria will help you figure out what your family’s priorities are. Please watch my video for more.
And see you back soon on CloudMom!
Prize(s): One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, February 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
This video and GIVEAWAY are paid promotions by Noodle. The opinions expressed in this email are my own.