Baby Registry Must Have: The Entourage Stroller
- December 1, 2017
- by Melissa Lawrence
This is a sponsored post.
Among all the baby registry must haves, a practical stroller ranks high. Your stroller will dictate how easily you can navigate the world with a young baby. Wherever you tread — down city street lined with puddles, over the bumps of sand on an uneven beach, on top of the slippery marble of a shopping mall — a high-capacity, good quality stroller will transform daily hassles into pleasures.
Entourage Stroller: A Baby Registry Must Have
Introducing the Austlen Baby Co. Entourage Stroller.
Designed in Austin, Texas by parent-engineers, the high-end, fashionable and practical Austlen Baby Co. stroller has become one of the hottest baby brands on the market. If you or a friend are putting together your new baby checklist and shopping strollers, give this sophisticated, helpful product by Austlen Baby Co. a long look. Here’s why:
- The Entourage is very easy to assemble and use.
- It’s the first and last stroller you will ever need, taking baby from newborn through the toddler years, and capable of supporting up to 150 pounds of kids and cargo, which makes it perfect for shopping, the park, the Zoo, traveling, Disney, the beach, or almost anything else.
- The Entourage expands to carry large items (think weekly grocery run, cooler, luggage, camping chairs, shade canopy) and then retracts back to a compact position when you don’t need the extra space. It folds easily. A tool for life!
- An expandable market tote can carry a wide variety of items, up to 35 pounds.
- The Entourage can be used for a single child from birth from infancy using the built-in bassinet enclosure. It then converts to a travel system for two. It’s twin-friendly, and can carry bigger kids with the optional Sit+Stand.
- And here are some other available accessories: Car seat adapters for the front and rear frame compatible with Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Cybex, Chicco, and Britax; second seat (6 months-40 lbs.); Sit+Stand (jump seat and platform rider) for bigger kids; beach wheels; Cargo bag for serious shopping; Child’s snack tray; adult cup holders; cozy 100% cotton seat liners; rain and mosquito covers.
When you’re shopping for a stroller, think down the line. Consider investing in the Austlen Baby Co. Entourage stroller for your long-term baby, child and family needs. You’ll be all set … for a good, long while.
Comment below telling us about YOUR experience with strollers for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Thanks for reading!
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Prize: One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
This is a sponsored post. CloudMom received compensation for this post. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are my own.