This is a sponsored post.
How to Reduce the Risk of SIDS
How Should Babies Sleep
- Allows for baby to easily sleep on their back
- Encourages co-sleeping safety
- Weighs just two pounds, making it light and portable so it is always at hand
- Has been tested to carry up to 100 pounds, which makes it more than strong enough for your little one
- Can provide a sleep place for you infant to up to 6 months, the riskiest period for SIDS and suffocation
- Is easy to assemble for convenient sleep
- Is made from, eco-conscious, & non-toxic materials
And here’s an added perk. You can keep your little one safe and help other families do the same. Choose “buy one, give one for $30 more” in the Smitten Shop and you can send a second Smitten to a family in need. That’s enough to make a mama feel good.Where did your newborn sleep? With you? In the crib? In a bassinet? Let me know in the comments below and thanks so much for reading!
This is a sponsored post. CloudMom received monetary compensation for this post. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are my own.