This is a sponsored post.
How to Reduce the Risk of SIDS
How Should Babies Sleep
- Allows for baby to easily sleep on their back
- Encourages co-sleeping safety
- Weighs just two pounds, making it light and portable so it is always at hand
- Has been tested to carry up to 100 pounds, which makes it more than strong enough for your little one
- Can provide a sleep place for you infant to up to 6 months, the riskiest period for SIDS and suffocation
- Is easy to assemble for convenient sleep
- Is made from, eco-conscious, & non-toxic materials
And here’s an added perk. You can keep your little one safe and help other families do the same. Choose “buy one, give one for $30 more” in the Smitten Shop and you can send a second Smitten to a family in need. That’s enough to make a mama feel good.Where did your newborn sleep? With you? In the crib? In a bassinet? Let me know in the comments below and thanks so much for reading!
This is a sponsored post. CloudMom received monetary compensation for this post. The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo