This giveaway post is brought to you by Caroline 220. Enter below!
Hello mamas. For any breastfeeding mother who works outside the home, pumping breast milk becomes a big part of life. First, you have the problem of how and where to pump at work. Then, the issue arises of when to pump. In between meetings or during a conference call? As soon as you’re ready to go, your boss calls you next door, and you need to take off your breast shields and figure out another plan. Next, consider the equipment: all of those breast shields and bottles. How do you transport this pumping gear to and from home in a sanitary way? And finally, storage. How do you store the milk during the day before you get it safely home to your own refrigerator/freezer.
How to Pump at Work
Since breast pumping at work comes with all of these challenges, anything that makes this whole endeavor easier should be applauded. Welcome Caroline 220, a remarkably fashionable bag that houses your pump, your bottles and ice pack, your breast pump equipment, and many other things too. There is so much room in this well-designed, quality bag that it can double as a diaper bag or a gym bag. Here are the amazing features this dream breast pump bag has:
- Expandable sides with press studs allow you to fit more in the bag and make it easier to see what’s inside
- Exterior cellphone pocket with earphone eyelet to listen to your favorite music while your cellphone is secure in your bag
- Water resistant exterior and interior
- Two insulated side pockets to help keep your pumped milk cool for several hours
- Two photo pouches to see your precious baby while pumping
- Padded cross body strap for comfort
- Interior storage pockets
If you anticipate that breastfeeding and pumping will become a big part of your life any time soon, watch my video for a full demo of this terrific bag and enter below to win one of your own. The Caroline 220 breast pump bag is well-designed, high quality and easy to use.
I believe it a “must have baby essential” for any new mom working outside the home. Definitely consider adding it to your registry or consider gifting it to a expectant/new parent – they will not be disappointed!
Thanks for watching CloudMom!
Caroline 220 Breast Pump Bag Giveaway
Prize: Josephine Breast Pump Bag by Caroline 220 (ARV $150)
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, July 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
Caroline 220 Pumping Bag Giveaway
This is a sponsored post. CloudMom received monetary compensation for this post. This opinions and ideas expressed in this post are my own.