Wondering just how to start potty training your toddler? I found the whole thing very overwhelming with my first son, but a few years, a few more children and more than a few accidents later, I have developed a potty training system that has made the process smoother for us. This video is part of a series I’m doing on how to potty train, so make sure to check out my other videos on this important topic as well!
Pin for later!
Potty Training Tips
In this segment of my “How to Potty Train” series, I’m talking about potty training tips for kids, including getting your toddler familiar with the potty and bathroom, establishing a potty routine, staying close to home (I know, how exciting, right?), bringing changes of clothes if you go out and preparing for accidents!
You might also like:
- “How to Potty Train” Part 1: Potty-Training Readiness
- “How to Potty Train” Part 2: Essential Potty-Training Equipment
- “How to Potty Train” Part 4: Potty Training Without Pull-Ups
- “How to Potty Train” Part 5: Why I Don’t Use Potty-Training Incentives
- “How to Potty Train” Part 6: Dealing With Anxiety
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo