Hello everyone and welcome back to Cloudmom. This week’s Wrap Up comes late (sorry!) as I just returned from two days at my alma mater, a small liberal arts college in Massachusetts.
Our school has linked up with a local rural farm, allowing students to harvest their own farm fresh foods. The farm also has become the site for various science and geology experiments.
We lucky alums were invited to lunch at the farm overlooking the splendid New England fall foliage.
Here’s the menu. The dishes proved to be much more flavorful than our standard fare! My favorite item was actually the traditional farmer’s drink called Ginger Switchel with its a bitter-sweet taste.
Table settings à la Martha Stewart!
Wild-flowers completed the table settings. I’m feeling inspired to attempt this in our house.
After a tasty lunch, we were back to our break-out sessions on charitable giving, which gave me a lot to think about too.
Prize: One (1) $50 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, October 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo