Last week my law school celebrated 200 years! Marc and I hit the road to spend a night in Boston and hear some smart people talk about law, society and politics. It was a much needed dose of mental stimulation and break from homework duties and sports practices.
Law School Reunion
Since this event wasn’t a class reunion per se, very few of my classmates were in attendance. But we very much enjoyed chatting with other alums and current students. And even made some new friends!It can be hard to keep in touch with your past friends and memories. Next time you get an invite to a reunion, consider going. Your reunion might not mean just looking back. You might find yourself leaving with new friends, ideas, and enthusiasm for work or other projects.Thanks for reading and don’t forget to enter our giveaway below.
Prize: One (1) $25 Amazon gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo