1. With the kids back in school, spreading a little strawberry balsamic jam onto a PB&J can fill their tummies with yummy goodness! It’s homemade and no preservatives!
2. I’m so in LOVE with these new Adalynn sneakers by See Kai Run. The cute Mary Jane style with fun colors (even comes in polka dots!) is perfect for every day play.
3. This is a great budget-friendly way to upcycle your hubby’s old shirt – just snip, alter, and style!
4. I had a couple of ‘oooh’s’ and ‘awww’s’ over these fashionable maternity finds!
5. Wise words from Julia Child.
We are now officially back to school, which should open up my time a bit more, and after a week of new beginnings, I’m so looking forward to the weekend! Stay tuned next week for another installment of my favorite Friday finds! X0X0 – M.
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo