- I’m going bananas over these yummy sandwich cookies! Overly stuffed with almond-butter cocoa makes it a somewhat healthy alternative to the traditional cookie.
2. Award-winning actress, Julianne Moore, has written an amazing children’s book titled “My Mom Is a Foreigner.” She was inspired by her own mother’s move from Scotland to the states when Julianne was only 10 years old. It’s funny, heartwarming and illustrates a diversity of cultures that I often see living in NYC.
3. Halloween is almost here and I can’t help but attempt to channel my energy into a little DIY. This crafty project was too good to ignore on while on my weekly (or daily!) Pinterest scavenge.
4. Although I do love a good yoga pant, it’s hard to pass up these Fall finds!
5. Our personal family find over the last week was the good ol’ chocolate-dipped ice cream cone from the truck that is still parking around the corner, making us feel justified in extending summer for a wee bit more!
I have some exciting news to share! Marc is headed to London for work and I’m tagging along. Dear Grandparents: ready, set, go — I’m handing over the management responsibilities. So maybe next week, I’ll have something to share from our British friends! Off to pack now! Oh, and come back next Friday to see what other goodies I have in store for you! XoXo – M
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo