Hi everyone. Can’t believe another week has gone by and we’re so well into Fall! And that Halloween is so close. Deep breath — not one of my kids’ costumes is ready to go. The only saving grace is that my girls are saying they want to be Spider Man, and we have that covered with three different hand-me-downs …
OK so time for Friday Favorites, one of my favorite things of the week because I love looking at pretty, yummy pictures and especially, at things that are nice and doable! Here goes…
1) I’m a sucker for no-bake cookies, and these “Monster Cookie Granola Bites” just look too yummy to pass up! The convenience of no-bake cookies make these super kid-friendly, so you can even make this a little cooking project for your kiddies.
2) As a mom who’s constantly on the go, I like to be prepared for every emergency–even cosmetic ones! It’s such a good idea to always keep makeup-bag essentials in your car or at the office, or if you’re like me, in your big handbag… you never know when you may need it! And it feels good to freshen up during the day.
3) You don’t even have to be a fan of doll houses to appreciate the technology and imagination that went into this amazing Lundby house. With intricate details, lights that REALLY work, and furniture that looks like it came straight from IKEA, this busy home will fascinate your kids and can offer your child hours of independent entertainment. That’s my kind of toy! This is definitely going on Santa’s list for my girls and I know my boys will want to play with it too!
4) I simply can’t get enough of Fall, and I think candy corn-themed patterns are just too cute! Secret hint: don’t ever come close to me with a bag of candy corns because I have NO SELF CONTROL with those. This pattern is easy to follow and can even be used for articles of clothing other than skirts. Love the bright wide stripes of color!
5) It’s probably no mystery by now that I love Fall and everything related to it. Adding a few pumpkins and gourds around your house — like these ones below that recently tempted me — can really add some warmth to your home and make it feel more welcoming with zero decorating hassle. They add a nice splash of color to your kitchen, on bookshelves, or on a fireplace mantel. Nice and easy fall decorating!
Hope you enjoyed these little ideas and hope to see you next Friday! Have a great weekend and stay positive! I’m learning more every day that a cheerful outlook gets you a long long way. XoXo M
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo