Hi everyone and welcome back to CloudMom! Although we’re readying to get back to school, I’m still cruising through summer photos and thinking back to the many adventures we had. From a fashion perspective, the cotton Petit Bateau dresses I found for the girls at the Corte Inglès in Barcelona ended up being a slam dunk. Cool, fresh and comfortable, these dresses became a summer favorite. The girls loved the silver dots and the ruffled bottom and Mom loved this modern twist on the traditional French sailor’s stripes.
During our visit, we took time to see the old part of the Louvre, once the palace of the kings of France.Even more astounding than the Mona Lisa were the crowds flocking to view her! A sea of selfies.The famous Venus de Milo statue was not clad in Petit Bateau but she looked pretty good, nonetheless, especially given her advanced age.I’m so happy that I got to experience France with my girlies.
Thanks for reading and best to luck to all your awesome mommies and your sons and daughters for a smooth back to school experience.
Petit Bateau Giveaway
Prize: One (1) $50 Petit Bateau gift card.
- Enter using the Gleam widget below.
- Open to U.S readers.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- You have multiple ways you can enter to increase your chances of winning.
- The giveaway ends on Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time).
- Winner will be announced on the widget below within 48 hours after the giveaway has ended.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check back for more! xo