1) With Halloween being just around the corner, it’s about that time to start stocking up on candy for trick-or-treating — or NOT! I sort of dread the sugar overload my kids end up having. I found these ten healthy candy alternatives from one of my favorite vloggers Mama Natural. Check them out!
2) I love fall simply because I could eat pumpkin-flavored goodies everyday without getting sick of it. With this post featuring 25 delicious pumpkin recipes, it doesn’t look like I’ll be out of baking ideas any time soon!
3) I’m hardly a DIY type, but I do love homemade stuff when it’s simple and pure. You can save yourself some money on Halloween costume makeup and make your own face paint for your kiddies! Not only is it cheap, but it’s also safe enough to eat (even though it might not taste too good).
4) Fall is here, which means hair that doesn’t frizz, pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING and, of course, cute boots and shoes. Why not try something bold this season like animal-print moccasins? To me, this type of thing is perfect for spicing up a neutral outfit… and this fall is the perfect fall outfit, warm and cozy.
5) When it comes to shopping for baby carriers and slings, I always looked for products that were comfortable, safe, and appropriate for the baby’s age. Here’s a list of the best baby carriers out there, and they come in all shapes, sizes and styles! We’ll be publishing our new baby carrier how to videos soon, so I was excited to see many of these on this list!
6) Pretty dresses and belts can really flatter a baby bump, and accessorizing with scarves, leggings and boots helps to keep the attention off of your stomach and on your good taste in cute maternity clothes instead! Take a look at these cute outfits for inspiration.
7) It’s easy to overlook all of the little things that make life so great, and sometimes you just need a reminder every once in a while. It was nice to look up and see all of these birds hanging out in NYC! They were my reminder this week to step back and soak up the beautiful moments of being a mom!
Hope to see you next Friday! Have a great weekend! XoXo M
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.