1. Higher! Higher! tells the charming story of a young girl being pushed on the swing by her daddy into new imaginary adventures and then back again! Your young ones will love the simplicity and optimism of this tale and will be shouting Again! when it ends.
2. Love the comfort and ease of this fashionable, exercise maternity gear. The tops are fitted and modern and can be used under a cardigan too. First step to exercising is having the right look, right?
3. Being a big believer in swaddles, I was intrigued by this new all-in-one swaddle by Ergo. With this innovative product, you can change your baby’s diaper while keeping him in the swaddle and the arms are held comfortably in position. Meanwhile, the fabric is soft and flexible. If swaddling the old fashioned way isn’t working for you, give this a try.
4. If getting fruit in your or your kids’ diets is a challenge, smoothies and shakes are a great option and these are clever, healthy and super yummy! Also, if you despise wasting food (like me) these are great to whip up with whatever’s hanging in your fridge. Also a good quick breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up that you can make and drink with the kiddies.
5. This “A Little About Me” printable is a terrific way to reflect back with your child on the past year, and to encourage them to tell stories about their experiences. Parenting can be so challenging and draining and then out of the daily routines spring these indescribably beautiful moments. We live them and we can relive them with our kids by having them document their own little lives like this. My kids love leafing through their keepsake boxers, reflecting upon their past experiences, and I know this printable will be a great addition to those collections.
Is there anything I missed? Seen something fabulous or maybe you shared a project on your blog and you want a shout out? Let me know in the comments or share it with me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.